Sunday, May 17, 2020

Book Buddies Tia

I know, I know, it's not a mermaid card. Never fear, I'll have more mermaids I just needed to break it up a bit. I always have the greatest plans but they never account for creativity that comes in waves and does what it wants. 

Today I have Book Buddies Tia from Some Odd Girl. I adore this digi so much!!


The sentiment, You're on my mind, was sort of a pun since the cat was on her head. Hehe!

Have a super duper day!!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Book Buddies, Simon Says Stamp~Tiny Words,
Ink~ SU Mint Macaroon,
Cardstock~ SU Mint Macaroon, 
Designer Paper~ Carta Bella~Alphabet Junction,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT Blueprints 10 dies, SU Mint Macaroon ribbon, buttons, scrappers floss,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni this reminds me of you when you are crafting and your kittie wants to be right with you! LOVE your card. Have a great weekend!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Presleigh was THRILLED with her card!! And she also noticed the stamp on the back and pointed it out. :) Thank you so much for welcoming our kitties to the family.