Friday, May 1, 2020

MerMay- Fineal

I first heard about MerMay from Amy.  I think it was several years ago she had a mermaid project each day in May. I really enjoyed seeing all the mermaids and projects so I've always wanted to play along. I decided this is the year so I'm hoping that I can fill the month of May with lots of mermaids!!

I am starting MerMay off with a cute mermaid from The Greeting Farm called Fineal. So much fun!!



Have a splashin' good day and I'll be back tomorrow for more MerMay fun!

Stamps~ TGF~digi~Fineal, TGF Little Mermaids,
Ink~ SU Pumpkin Pie,
Cardstock~ SU Wisteria Wonder,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey Sugar Rush,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Blueprints 1, MFT Blueprints 13, corner rounder, MFT Blueprints 10, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

So cute!!! I have just went through all of your MerMay posts and you are doing a LOVELY job. TFS