Friday, June 26, 2020

Four on Friday- Sheetload Sketch


It's time for another Four on FridayMy friend, Alicia and I have a collaboration series called "Four on Friday". Every few Fridays, we will be sharing 4 different projects using the same technique, tool or type of product. To see previous Four on Friday posts, click HERE!

Today are making 4 projects/cards from the October 2019 Sheetload of Cards sketch. (if you haven't been over to Alica's YouTube channel, make sure you head over there and subscribe as she is amazing!)We thought it would be fun to show how versatile these Sheetload of Cards sketches are, even if you don't want to do the whole set of cards.

I started by picking out my paper first for the first card. I used A Little Foxy from Stampin' Up. I've used this for a previous Four on Friday but I still have tons of it so I thought I'd use it again. 😁 The sketch is for a fun fold, sort of a Z fold, but I chose to just make this card a normal A2 card.

I switched up the oval in the sketch for a circle that fit my sentiment.  Super easy card but I really like how it came out.


Stamps~ Simon Says Stamp~Greetings Mix 1,

Ink~ SU Calypso Coral,
Cardstock~ SU Calypso Coral,
Designer Paper~ SU A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~ SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, enamel dots,

My next card uses more designer series paper from SU. It's fun for me to pick the paper first as usually I pick the stamp, color it and then choose the paper. I did make this card with the fun fold, which was...fun. 😏

I chose the super cute Shimmer Bean as my image/sentiment. Isn't she a cutie? My image panel was a bit larger than I planned so I did a little crooked layering to get it all in. Kind of fun!



Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~Shimmer Bean
Ink~ SU Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ SU Night of Navy, SU Call Me Clover,
Designer Paper~ SU Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, stickles, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

Next up I chose some Carta Bella designer series paper~ Oh Happy Day. Super fun and happy! This card is not the fun fold. The more I work with this sketch, the more I am loving it! I think it might be one of my favorite Sheetloads!

This 6x6 paper pad had sheets of little sentiment panels so I thought I would use one of those for this card. Fun! I turned the sketch so it would be horizontal instead of vertical for this card. I've seen Alicia use little cards like this often so I'm calling this one Alicia Inspired! 😀 

I added some leaves that were embossed with my favorite embossing folder, Swiss Dots. Do you have a favorite embossing folder?


Stamps~
Ink~
Cardstock~ misc. white cardstock,
Designer Paper~ Carta Bella~Oh Happy Day,
Other Goodies~ SU Leaf Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder,

Finally my last card. Although I'm having so much fun with this Sheetload, don't be surprised if it pops up again sometime! I pulled out a new stamp set, Girl Power from a new company, Sassy & Crafty. I thought the girls in this set were so much fun!! The sentiment says "Stay Unique". I did this one in the Z-fold style, which are so fun!



Stamps~ Sassy & Crafty~Girl Power,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Wild Wasabi,
Cardstock~ SU Wild Wasabi, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~Lime Rickey
Other Goodies~ copics, glossy accents, glitter pen,

Have a super day and be sure to visit Alicia to see her projects!!

10 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Just when I thought I found my ‘favorite’ from your post another winner showed up as I scrolled. I love what you have done with each of these cards. A couple of the highest highlights for me was (1) how you skewed the front cards on #2 and (2) that ADORABLE image on 4. :)

Wanda said...

Your cards are sooo adorable. Love the stay unique girl!

Deb Shaw said...

💖💖💖🌻😲Loved all of them! Tyfs!

Gloria said...

Love all of your cards and especially the ones with all the bright colors. Amazing coloring.

Wanda R. said...

Your cards are so cute.

Lucy Schmidt said...

All of the cards are really nice, but since I don't usually do "cute" cards I'm particularly drawn to the first one. CAS all the way for me when I'm making cards. You have a nice eye for details. Thanks for another valuable collaboration.

Sheila said...

I am here from Call me Crafty Al, so glad I stopped by, your cards are wonderful!

Lisa said...

Great cards. #'s 2 &;5 were my favorites

Nancy Fleming said...

Great cards!

Omtomyheart said...

I just discovered you and @CallmecraftyAl! I'm loving your projects and your blog. So many to go through. Thanks for sharing! i'm really enjoying learning from you.