Thursday, June 18, 2020

Time for a new adventure


**edited to add that Amy has added this digi to the Sweet November store! You can find it HERE!**

Today I have a card using a sweet digi from Sweet November Stamps called Cora Belle and Pip. This was a freebie at one time but I honestly don't remember where, maybe Amy's Facebook Page, Adventures in Coloring with Amy.
 
Melissa made an AMAZING card with this digi! What inspiration, right!! and you can watch the replay of Amy coloring this image up HERE, truly AWESOME, right!!

I printed my digi a bit on the small side but I still like how it turned out. My layout is one I found on Pinterest and then lost on Pinterest so I can't give proper credit.


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ Sweet November~digi~Cora Belle and Pip, SU Well Said,

Ink~ SU Rich Razzleberry,
Cardstock~ SU Crumb Cake, SU Rich Razzleberry,
Designer Paper~ Prima Madeline Collection
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, stickles, Specturm Noir Sparkle Pen,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

I got a bit worried when I saw the title, then I saw it was the sentiment on the card. Love the image you used on here. TFS :)