Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Bon Voyage My Love

Time for another inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik! This week I chose to color up Bon Vogage My Love as I thought she went well with the theme this month of By the Sea/Fun in the Sun/Under the Sea. 

I love all the different elements the image has in it. So interesting and so fun to color!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ Ching-Chou Kuik~digi~Bon Voyage My Love,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Calypso Coral,
Designer Paper~ SU By The Shore Designer Series Paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, enamel dots,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Wow Danni.....lots of work and it turned out gorgeous!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Love the sea theme of this image. TFS :)