Saturday, June 13, 2020

Pick a Posie Mae

My mojo has been missing a bit this past week but I've found over the years it's best to just sit down and make a card or two and usually I can find that missing mojo.

I always revert back to a simple, easy peasy, basic layout so that I don't get hung up on that part. 

I colored up Pick a Posie Mae during Some Odd Girl's Community on Facebook 12 Days of Coloring so she was all ready to go onto a card. 


Thanks for stopping by and hopefully my mojo will be coming back and I'll have lots of projects to share soon!! 

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Pick a Posie Mae, Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words,
Ink~ SU Pear Pizzazz,
Cardstock~ SU Pear Pizzazz, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~Green at Heart,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Fiskars border punch, 

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Fantastic!! Love the coloring on this and it is like the patterned paper was made for this card. TFS!