Friday, June 12, 2020

Your friendship means the world to me

I'm playing along with another challenge that my friend, Kristie, put in her Stampin' Up Facebook group. This time it is a tic-tac-toe challenge! The three things I chose to use off the board are friendship, pink and bling. 

I've had the Free as a Bird stamp set for quite awhile and never have used it so I decided to ink it up. I really like the sentiment for friendship that it has and I added that to the inside of the card.



Have a great day and remember to smile!

Stamps~ SU Free as a Bird,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Melon Mambo, SU Blushing Bride,
Cardstock~ SU Blushing Bride,
Designer Paper~ SU Everything is Rosy designer series paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Stitched Nested Labels dies, SU ribbon, rhinestones,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

So lovely!! Especially like how you added decoration to the inside. I never do that and need to. TFS :)