Saturday, August 1, 2020

Pajama Goat

I found this cutie pie Pajama Goat from Some Odd Girl already colored up so I thought it was time to get him on a card! 

He was colored up with copics and then fussy cut out. 


I almost always color my images first and then find cardstock/patterned paper to go with them. I found when I did it the other way I was always using the same paper, the same colors, etc.  I find that purple is always a hard color to pair things with but I was lucky today and found some patterned paper right away. I always look at what I have even if I don't *think* it will work, like the paper today. It's from an old Stampin' Up 6x6 stack called Have a Cuppa--not something one would think to pair with a cute goat but once I looked at it, it had some basic patterns that would work.

After I found papers then it was just a matter of putting it together. I always struggle a bit with that part but eventually it all came together. I left this card without a sentiment so I could use it for whatever occasion I want.

I finished off the card with some pearls. It's a card that just makes me smile!!


Have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by!

Sorry, no supply list today as Blogger has eaten it and I've redone this post 4-5 times and I just don't have it in me to redo it again. More details on supplies can be viewed on my video for this card. 

No comments: