Saturday, March 6, 2021

There's a Stamp For That Challenge #17- A sweet spring hello

It's time for another challenge at my group, There's a Stamp For That!! Challenge #17 has the themes of Spring or Bunnies or Shamrocks! 


I used the Woodland Spring stamp set and dies from Newton's Nook for my card today. The critters in this set are so pretty with their flowers.



For my layout I used the MFT Sketch #399!


I hope you'll join us for the fun at There's a Stamp For That!! 

Have a great day!

Supplies~
Newton's Nook Woodland Spring Stamp Set and Dies, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Carta Bella Oh Happy Day Spring 6x6 Paper Pad, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, MFT Sentiment Strips, VersaFine Onyx Black Ink, SU Pineapple Punch Ink, Kraftin' Kimmie Pastel Krafty Dots, 

3 comments:

J Cochran said...

Your card is so adorable Danni. Thanks for sharing the details and the sketch.

Claire (Mrs H) said...

This is adorable

dolcreations said...

Oh my Danni...your card is super adorable!!!!!