Sunday, March 14, 2021

March 2021 SheetLoad of Cards- A Friend Like You

My creativity has been hiding a bit lately so I'm a bit late with my SheetLoad of Cards for the month. 


You can find all the details about this month's SheetLoad of Cards at Call Me Crafty Al's YouTube channel HERE!

This month's SheetLoad makes 12 cards. I decided to use A Friend Like You stamp set from Reverse Confetti. 







I think these turned out so fun and hopefully they will bring smiles to whomever receives them!

Have a fabulous day!

Supplies~
SU Layering Circles Framelits, Reverse Confetti A Friend Like You Stamp Set, SU 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series 12 x12 Paper Stack, SU Whisper White Cardstock, SU Dapper Denim Cardstock, SU Emerald Envy Cardstock, SU Sweet Sugarplum Ink, SU Peekaboo Peach Ink, SU Flirty Flamingo Ink, SU Emerald Envy Ink, SU Dapper Denim Ink, Corner Rounder, MFT Blueprints 6, MFT Blueprints 14, SU Everything Is Rosy Stamp Set, 

3 comments:

dolcreations said...

No loss of creativity here Danni! These are great. I love the idea of sending these off to friends! Everyone loves getting happy mail I think!

~amy~ said...

These are wonderful!

bonnie32002 said...

The blue & white is such a classic color combo. Very clean and attractive!