Tuesday, March 16, 2021

This card is just a HUG with a fold in the middle- again!!

A friend saw THIS card and loved it so she asked if I could make a set of them for her. Since I had the design already I said sure!


I just adore this digi stamp from Sweet November Stamps. You can find her HERE!

I didn't have quite enough designer series paper to make them all the same but they are very similar to the original card.






Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Supplies~
Sweet November WCMD Cutie Digital Stamp, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, Copics, SU Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX set 1, SU Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, SU Enamel Dots

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

Danni your cards are wonderful!

Teresa said...

Danni these cards are adorable!