Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Kraftin' Kimmie May 2022 Release IG Hop

It's time for the Kraftin' Kimmie May 2022 Instagram Hop!! After your done here, head on over to Instagram and start the hop at @kraftinkimmie!


For my card today I used the fun Farm Friends stamp set! I just love these fun critters! Today I focused on the fun chicken and little chick!


Isn't that just so much fun!! I really love how this came out!!



Thanks for stopping by and head on over to Instagram and hop along with us!

Supplies~
Mama Elephant Polaroid Fun Dies, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Farm Friends Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Catherine Pooler Cardstock, Simple Stories Homegrown 6x8 Paper Pad & Ephemera & Enamel Dots, SU Cardstock, Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Fancy Scalloped Dies, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours Mellow Mustard Ink

No comments: