Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Sympathy Sentiments- No Coloring

I think the newly released Sympathy Sentiments stamp set is so beautiful and I just couldn't stop creating cards with it!

I wanted to show that you could create wonderful cards with it WITHOUT coloring so here's four ways that I did that.


For my first card I used some watercolor paper and my Zig Zag Clean Color Markers to create a simple background.



I had some alcohol backgrounds on my craft table so I thought I'd create a card with one of those. I think this is one of my favorites!! These were the newer alcohol pearl inks.



Since I love paper piecing, I thought that would be a neat way to use this stamp so that's what I did on my next card.



For my final card I did a simple emboss resist but wow, it turned out so pretty! I used the newly released Blue Bay ink for my ink blending. Love this new color!!



I really had so much fun with this stamp set and know that I'll be using it often. I'd grab yours now from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps store and add some of the other great stamps and products while you're there! 

Have a super krafty day!

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie Sympathy Sentiments Stamp Set, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours Granite Gray, Wicked Black Ink, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Watercolor Paper, SU Cardstock, Enamel Dots, Alcohol Pearls Inks, Yupo Paper, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, Lily Bee Design Head Over Heels 6x6 Paper Pad, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Dots, VersaMark Ink, White Detail Embossing Powder, SU Designer Series Paper, Bristol Smooth Paper, 

No comments: