Thursday, August 11, 2022

Wooly Wonderland

On Monday night I colored up some sheep from the Kraftin' Kimmie Wooly Wonderland stamp set live in the Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook group. You can see the first card I made as an example HERE and the Rainbow version HERE


I didn't want those sheep to go to waste so I made another card with them. This truly is such a fun stamp set!! 



Thanks for stopping by and have a super krafty day!

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie Wooly Wonderland Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Catherine Pooler Cardstock, SU Warmth & Cheer 6x6 Designer Series Paper, Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Cross-Stitched Dies, SU Real Red Cardstock, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours Crisp Crimson and Fresh Fields Ink

1 comment:

Andrea W said...

The sheep are so cute! I love how you colored them.